Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Lily!


I can hardly believe my grandbaby turned a year old on Mother's Day! The year has gone by so quickly and it amazes me every time I look at the baby pictures I posted here on my blog when she was born. It doesn't seem as though it was that long ago when she came home from the hospital and we had to make a mad dash to the store for premie clothes that were still too big. And here she is now...standing,taking those few little baby steps, chattering, and always giggling.

Here is the card I made for her birthday. It's not at all what I'd planned, but I like the way it came out.

Stamps: SU retired Kids at Play, word stamp from Darcies

Ink: Black Stazon

Paper: Whisper White, Lavender Lace, miscellaneous designer paper from an unknown source (don't we all have a mountain of stashed paper?)

I also used my Nesties,brads,a piece of purple gingham ribbon,along with various colored pencils and SU markers for color. I didn't have a number "1" stamp image in the right size so I made it on the computer and just ran a piece of card stock through the printer....worked perfectly!

GOD BLESS YOU SWEET LILY, HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Oh Clara! How sweet! The perfect birthday card for that sweet little angel! Beautiful color scheme! :D