Monday, October 12, 2020

TRICK OR TREAT

As soon as I saw my package of the new October Frantic Stamper release that was sent to the Design Team, I knew it was also going to be used for my Halloween card that I send out yearly to my family. Trick or Treating is one of my favorite memories with my brothers and sisters growing up. We had so much fun and looked forward to it all year long! 


In making my 5"x5" card, I used SU Only Orange and Basic Black card stock.
A Piece of DP from my Halloween paper stash and a piece of 3/8" Halloween ribbon. Various colors of Copics were used to color all of the little candy pieces.
Frantic Stamper Dies (FRA-DIE-10883) Halloween Candy Bucket and (FRA-DIE-10684) Reverse Cut Halloween Words were the main dies used.

        HAPPY HALLOWEEN!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Clara.....just adorable love your candy makes me smile. Just a perfect Halloween card love
The way you used the ribbon and the bucket is just perfect....thank you so much for sharing.....
Hugs from 6 ft. Away. Lol. Dee.

loz said...

Fabulous card Clara..Loz