Saturday, January 30, 2021

LOVE

 I can hardly believe that Valentine's Day is only a couple of weeks away! Weren't we JUST in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Christmas??? Well, even so, my calendar tells me it's time to get going on making valentine's. 


I found this digital image as a freebie from Bugaboo stamps! Go on over to Bugaboo and download it. It's called Valentine Jar.  But hurry, it will only be a freebie through February 4.

Besides the digital image, I used card stock from SU - Real Red and Regal Rose. A piece of polka dotted DP from American Crafts, various Copics for coloring, Snow White Opaque marker to add some white dots to the bottom valentine, Wink of Stella for a bit of shimmer to the top valentine, a few matching enamel dots, MFT Pierced Rectangle Die and a ribbon and bow die called Cinched Ribbon Bow by Frantic Stamper. 
Now on to making more valentine's! 



5 comments:

loz said...

Adorable card Clara...Loz

Anonymous said...

Another great card Clara (as usual!), you pulled off the red and pink combo nicely. My favorite part is that bow tho! Thanks for letting us know where you got it, cuz it’s definitely going on my next order to Fran! 🤗

Chrisboldo said...

Clara, this is just so cute, love it....

Hugs
Chris B
http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

Donna Walls said...

I love this image and you created a beautiful card using it. And yes, time flies when you're having fun :) Thanks for playing along in the Saturday Weekly Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug! Donna, DT

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful take on the challenge. I love the paper bow you added too. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug/Stella Says Sketch. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT