Friday, March 5, 2021

BEE WELL SOON

Hi everyone! Stopping in to share a cute, simple, card with you that I made using dies and a stamp from the newest release for Frantic Stamper.



Frantic Stamper - Honeycomb Border (FRA-DIE-10946)
Frantic Stamper - Don't Bug Me (FRA-DIE-10948)
Frantic Stamper - Shake that Bug (FRA-CL-167)
SU - So Saffron, Yo-Yo Yellow, and Basically Black card stock
Black enamel dots

I'm working on the upcoming April release for Frantic Stamper now.  I can't wait to show you some cards I create using it. 😊



4 comments:

loz said...

Very cute card and dies Clara..loz

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...


That card is absolutely perfect. Love love love it. The bees are wonderful the background is perfect. Just a great great card certainly would make someone Bee better soon......hugs. D

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Anonymous said...

That is too adorable Clara! I sent it to my granddaughter, cuz she’s actually just started making ceramic honey pots to sell online.

--
Regena (The Manic Crafter)