Sunday, September 19, 2021

HALLOWEEN JARS

I have LOTS of trick-or-treaters every year that I pass out candy to. But each year I make something special to give to my granddaughters for their Halloween treat.  This year I decided to make decorated jars filled with Hershey Nuggets that I covered with Halloween themed paper.


The little jars are plastic and bought at Dollar Tree. I used a couple pieces of Halloween ribbon from Michael's and some twine. Tags were made using a retired stamp set called Sweet Hauntings by Stampin' UP! and covered with Distress Inks by Tim Holtz. 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clara, the treat jars are great. I know the girls will love them.
Pat

Anonymous said...

Absolutely creative thinking gal your something else. Love them and they will love them too....
Thanks for sharing. Hugs.D

loz said...

fantastic jars and tags Clara..Loz