Friday, June 26, 2020

WHEN LIFE GETS STORMY

Here's another card I made using the June release from Frantic Stamper. Doesn't it just scream "nautical"??


I used the following dies and stamps to make this card...

Ship's Wheel - (FRA-DIE-10853)
Double Ended Flag - (FRA-DIE-10838)
Stitched Currents Background (FRA-DIE-10839)
Rope Wreath (FRA-DIE-10852)
Deep Ocean - (FRA-CL-155)
All of these and lots of others from this great release can be found at  www.franticstamper.com

I also used some linen thread and red twine.
See you again soon with more cards I made using the Frantic Stamper June release!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great card, Clara. I love the stitched current background die and the sentiment.
Pat

Paula said...

Wow! I Love this. You are rockin' these nautical dies!!!

Anonymous said...

Another work of art.....yes it screams nautical I love the way you used the thread with the little anchors
Great great card.....your hobby only works not just for you but for all the lucky people who are lucky to be on the receiving end of your cards....Hugs. 6 ft. Away....lol. D

loz said...

Fabulous card Clara..Loz