Monday, June 29, 2020

WISH

Well, here I am again with another nautical card made using the June release of Frantic Stamper!  I had a lot of fun designing this card and am really happy with how it turned out. What do you think??

 
To make my periscope card, I used the following dies and stamp from Frantic Stamper. You can find them all here  https://www.franticstamper.com/  

Steampunk Periscope (FRA-DIE-10848)
Eight Tiny Tags (FRA-DIE-10734)
Tiny Tags Birthday Greetings (FRA-CL-150)

I also used Mini Cloud Edges from MFT that you can also get from Frantic Stamper using the link above.  Other products used were Gina K Design Moonlit Fog card stock, various Copics, Bashful Blue and Creamy Caramel card stock from SU, adhesive foam strips, and 3 black brads. Creamy Caramel ink from SU was also used, along with a piece of DP for a background map, from my paper scrap stash. :)

I will be back again soon with another nautical card made for Frantic Stamper using the June release.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...


Another great card....who picks the theme.....love the fact for a nautical card you used a map
What a great idea for the background of a nautical card.......thanks for sharing. D

loz said...

fantastic nautical card and periscope die Clara..Loz