Sunday, August 16, 2020

ASIAN CARD

I think Asian cards are just beautiful and I love to make them as well as receive them. Over at Sassy Stampers, they hosted a swap this month on making an Asian card. I joined the swap, and this is the card I came up with.


It was an easy card to make and I do like how it came out. I love this image made by Inkadinkadoo. These are the rest of the products used to make it.

SU - Basic Black, Blush Blossom, Rose Red card stock
Copics - Various colors
Spica - Twinkling Like Stars GOLD pen


3 comments:

loz said...

Fabulous stamp and card Clara..loz

Anonymous said...

It is a lovely card Clara. I think Asian cards have an aura of peace about them. I remember back many years ago when Asian cards were very much in vogue. I had many Asian stamps which I lost in the fire.
Another challenge well done.
Pat

Chris Boldovici said...

Love it, well done!