Friday, August 28, 2020

Hi everyone!
I'm here with another Halloween project I've created using the Frantic Stamper August release. As many of you know, I love Halloween and other things that the Autumn season brings.  As much as I enjoy making cards, I also like to turn my creative ideas into small gifts and other small items using stamps and dies.  Here is a shelf sitter I made for my craft room shelf.  Many of you know that I removed my red rubber stamps from their wood blocks (seen in a previous posting) I saved many of the wood blocks knowing that somewhere along the line I would find things to use them for. This wood block was one that I saved and repurposed with this project.


What I used to make my shelf sitter...

Frantic Stamper -Thirty-One Die (FRA-DIE-10887)
Frantic Stamper - Cupcake & Halloween Topper #1(FRA-DIE-10884) for the little  witches hat
Various pieces of card stock from my scrap stash
Lawn Fawn - Sparkle Cardstock (Pixie Dust) for the spider web
1 Wood Block 3 1/2" x 3 3/4"
Acrylic paint, sand paper, stain



1 comment:

loz said...

Fantastic project and what a great use for your old stamp Block Clara..Loz