Tuesday, August 25, 2020

BLUE JEAN BUDDIES

I'm back again with another Createful Heart Design card made for August. This image is called Blue Jean Buddies and can be found here https://marketplace.zibbet.com/createful-heart-design/blue-jean-buddies-digital-stamp.  Besides the digital image, I used Copics for the coloring, and some Kraft, Night of Navy, and Whisper White card stock. The sentiment is by Penny Black called Girlfriends. To add a finishing touch, I just added a yellow adhesive dot! 
This card was made for a very dear friend who is like a sister. I haven't seen her in such a long time and really do miss her. I'm pretty sure she'll like this card I made for her.

3 comments:

Chrisboldo said...

Love love, love this card.... well done!

Chris B
Http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

loz said...

Gorgeous card Clara..Loz

Becca Sadler said...

Clara: your August DT project for CHD is breezy beautiful!!! Reminds me of clothes hanging and drying on the clothesline, drying in the breeze!