Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Road To A Friends House...



I thought this was such an appropriate little saying for this card.... "The Road To A Friends House Is Never Long". I admit, this is the first time I've actually made a card using my AMUSE stamps that I liked! I really like the simple, little images, but they just don't work that well for me. I guess I've got to keep working with them....they've got some really cute, fun images!

The only other stamp used was my SU Aida background. Always Artichoke, white, and Purely Pomegranate paper was used, and a piece of designer paper I found in a cardstock bundle I had.... Also used were various markers, colored pencils, Signo white gel pen, and the Marvy square scalloped punch. Oh... can't forget the Purely Pomegranate stitched ribbon (I just love stitched ribbon!)

2 comments:

Artsy Craftery Design Studio said...

I like the colors and the mosaic background. And the image is simple and cute. Effective too. I wrote a verse similar to that: The path to a friend's house never grows over.

Anonymous said...

cute! I love the SU background stamp how cute!!