Saturday, April 12, 2008

Being Neighborly....


I've had this stamp for years and it's never seen ink! I thought it was time to see what I could do with it....

Stamps: Being Neighborly (Current Critters) by Uptown Designs, the wording is by Hero Arts, the background is called Flannel Plaid by SU

Ink: Black Stazon, Real Red

Paper: Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White

I also used my wonderful Nestabilities, various colored pencils and markers, horizontal slot punch by SU, and ribbon bought at Michael's.
I just love images of little mice. Isn't this one just adorable hanging out in a soup can? :)

2 comments:

Sonya said...

I really love this card! I always love to see what you create. the ribbon is so neat ont he side and the image is just to cute.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a sweet card! You know how much I love little critters! Too cute! :D