Saturday, May 17, 2008

Everything's better when shared with a friend


How true...everything's better when shared with a friend! This is the 2nd card that was chosen by Rubber Stamper. The little girls remind me of my sister and I when we were little...we always wore dresses and one of us was always toting a cat around!

Stamps: Floral Background, And Everything Nice, both from Stampin' UP!

Ink: Black Stazon, So Saffron

Paper: Whisper White, Lavender Lace, So Saffron, Certainly Celery

Also used was a punch made by Fiskars to punch the left side design, various SU watercolor crayons and an aqua painter.

2 comments:

Trudee said...

Hi Clara! Well aren't you just the cutest little thing! :) *waving* I love these 3 cards, and am so sorry they won't be published now! :(

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I'm so glad that I finally get the chance to see these! You did a beautiful job on all three! I'm sorry that they won't get the chance to be published now! :(