Thursday, July 24, 2008

Silly Old Bear.....


This is an image I've had forever and have never used it. It sits up on my shelf and I smile every time I look at it because I love these mellow little Classic Pooh characters. It was time to ink them up and share this silly old bear with all of you....

Stamp: Classic Pooh Friendship by All Night Media

Ink: Black Stazon

Paper: Always Artichoke, watercolor paper, and Terra Cotta Paisley designer paper made by Creative Imaginations

I also used my nesties, antique copper brads, watercolor pencils, blender,horizontal slot punch, and a fabulous piece of green checked ribbon from a local store.

3 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Too cute! I just love Pooh Bear, especially classic Pooh! Lovely mix of colors! What an absolutely, wonderful card Clara!

Sonya said...

oooh I just love this Clara! you can never get tired of pooh:)

Leslie said...

Hi Clara! This is your SBS sister, Leslie writing to you to see if you want to get onto our new homepage for our group. Our moderator set us up a page and they are hosting swaps and challenges on there, very cool.
Hope to see you there, Leslie

http://sbsgroup25.ning.com/