Friday, August 15, 2008

Mr. Snowman


I know it's only August, but I had joined a challenge swap where someone sent you an image and you had to make a card using that image, then send the card back to them. I actually LOVE snowmen, so it was fun to make it....even in August!

Stamps: Both images by Stampin' UP

Ink: Black Stazon

Paper: This card was made with all miscellaneous papers that were scraps I had. I always feel good about being able to use some of them up.

I also used a couple of snowflake eyelets, little red buttons, a variety of markers, and my large square and scalloped Nesties

10 comments:

Cardunow said...

Love him Clara.....he is just a happy looking snow man...great card Hugs D.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a wonderful card Clara! One of my favorite snowman images! Love those tiny buttons...too cute! :D

Dawn Lindstrom said...

So glad I found your blog. I am always looking for inspiration!

Sonya said...

Snowmen rock! lol What a fabulous card! I need to get started on my christmas cards. I was all gung-ho about it and now I lost my mojo..lol

THE PAPER HANDMAIDEN said...

So adorable and playful. I am inspired. One of your new SBS sisters.

Valems said...

Great card! What a sweet image!

Skraptacular Designs said...

Such a GREAT card! Love the stamped image!

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Stamp by the Light of the Moon.com said...

Very cute! Love that snowman! Jen
www.stampbythelightofthemoon.com

Stepher said...

Love the snowman! Awsome!

Kristen said...

very, very pretty.