Monday, June 11, 2012

I'M BACK...............

I've been away from my blogging and card making for sooo long! When checking my blog, I found it's been about a year and a half since I posted anything on it which makes sense if you had any idea what the past year has been like..... Knowing at some point I wanted to start back with my hobby, I decided not to delete the blog. This is my first attempt at getting back into blogging! Postings will be somewhat slow for a bit longer as I try to put together my new stamp room, (just even making a place to sit in there! lol) but I plan on getting back into the swing of things. My blog will be a combination of tid bits that are going on in my life and sharing my cards and hobby.
I'm so glad to be back!!

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Welcome back, my Friend! I bet your new stamping space will be terrific! :D