Wednesday, February 20, 2013

JUICING!


Several years ago I had an inexpensive juicer, one that didn't extract the juice very well, leaving me with a small glass of juice, and a whole lot of really wet pulp! It wasn't long afterwards that I gave up on it and got rid of the juicer.  BLAH....
About a week ago, my UPS man delivered a big, heavy, package. I had no idea what was in the box because I hadn't ordered anything.  To my BIG surprise, inside was this juicer, an awesome gift from my son and daughter-in-law. Come to find out, they had bought one exactly like this for themselves and loved it. They thought I would like it as well, and they were right!  It is the Breville Ikon Juice Fountain BJE510XL. Every morning I've been making freshly made juice with it. No more wet pulp....this baby extracts the juice right out of the fruits and veggies, leaving the pulp like sawdust! It's amazing.... There are so many healthy benefits from juicing!  Thank you Vin and Kat for this awesome gift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture and also a wonderful juicer as well!