Saturday, March 9, 2013

HAPPY EASTER!



I needed another Easter card for a challenge in an online stamp group I belong to called Card Camp. I dug through what I had for Easter stamps and knew right away this was the one I wanted to work with. Isn't this the most adorable little bunny???  The image is called One Good Egg and is made by Penny Black. Partnered up with a sentiment from Hook's Lines & Inkers, I knew it was going to be a perfect combination.

Brocade Blue and So Saffron by Stampin' UP! were my paper choices, along with a couple of different patterned papers I had by them as well. Copic colors used were B000, B02, B12, B14, RV02, R20, R22, E50, E31, E55, Y15, C1, C3, and YG17.  I tried all kinds of embellishments to finish off my card but nothing was calling out to me..... then I found a package of felt flowers and leaves (retired SU) in my stash and I knew it would give me the look that I was searching for.  I just love it when things come together.  :)

No comments: