Saturday, January 23, 2016

ENJOY YOUR DAY

This week, the challenge for Card Camp was to make and mail a RAK card. I had just gotten some of MFT's Sour Apple cardstock and wanted to see what I could come up with using it.
I started off with some Grapesicle cardstock for the base. Then used the Stitched Cover-up vertical companion die with the Sour Apple cardstock. The DP is from the Plaid Pattern paper pack. The stamps are MFT's More Essential Sentiments and Blissful Blooms. The flowers have glitter on them done using the Wink Glitter Pens, but you can't see their shine/sparkle in the picture. All the products I used, with the exception of the 2 purple enamel dots, are from MFT.

5 comments:

Paula said...

LOVE THIS!! the colors look amazing, the flowers are awesome and the layout is fantastic. Yep, I love everything about this!! Your sister will be thrilled.

Chris Boldovici said...

Awesome card and coloring. And in my Favorite color too!

Hugs
Chris

SunnyD said...

Great card. Love your color choices. Such talent.

loz said...

Fabulous card and colours Clara..Loz

Nancy said...

Love the colors you used. Great card.