Tuesday, April 19, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Over at Cardcamp this week, it was my turn to do the weekly challenge. I asked that everyone take the initial of their first name and use an image of something that has the same initial. In my case, my initial is a "C", so I decided to use a CAT image.

These are the products I used to make my challenge card:

Stampin' UP - Wild Wasabi card stock
MFT - DP Lucky Prints Paper Pack
Copics - various markets for the coloring
MFT - Blueprints 3 Die-namics
MFT - Blueprints 26 Die-namics
MFT - Cool Cat Stamp Set
Stampin' UP - Birthday Sentiment

I used a button from my button stash and a thin piece of twine to tie it off.

3 comments:

Paula said...

This is so cute! Those cats are adorable.

SunnyD said...

Great card and a great idea. Love it. Hugs

Chris Boldovici said...

Clara what neat idea for a challenge! And that card is just adorable...