Sunday, March 26, 2017

HAPPY EASTER

Every so often you come across a stamp set that becomes a "must have"for you. I just fell in love with this adorable new set by Gina K Designs called Spring Fling.
I love these cute little images and thought they'd be perfect peeking out of the little windows made with a die from MFT's Blueprints #27. The beautiful green card stock called Applemint, is also by Gina K Designs. The DP is from the Dots & Stripes Sorbet collection from MFT. Various Copic markers were used for color, along with some ribbon and enamel dots from my stash.

Until next time...

3 comments:

loz said...

Very Cute stamp set and card Clara.Loz

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog. Your cards are so neat and well done!
Catherine

SunnyD said...

Great great card. Your cards always make me smile. Xoxoxoxo