Friday, June 23, 2017

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

I bought this die several months ago and had never done anything with it. This month over at CardCamp we were paired up and supposed to make an " anything goes" swap card. I decided to finally use my teacups die.
Using a white base, I added some SU Certainly Celery, Basic Black, and white card stock layers on top. Here are the other products that I used to complete my teacup card.
MFT - DP Dots & Stripes Neutrals Collection
MFT -  Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frame Die-namics
Poppy Stamps - Teacup Stack Die
VIP's - Sentiment Stamp
2 White enamel dots
There you have it..... a finished teacups card!  I am sending it to my stamping friend, Paula.  I really like how it turned out, I hope she likes it too.

Until next time...

4 comments:

SunnyD said...

Great card. Love all the tea cups......this is a card that would bring a smile to receivers face.

Chris Boldovici said...

Love this card, it's very heart warming...and of course green is my fave color too!

Paula said...

And it's even more fantastic in person!!! I love it! Thank you so much, I have it proudly sitting out on my desk.

loz said...

Fabulous card and teacups Clara...I will be missing for about a week as my neck and shoulder are no good...Loz