Tuesday, August 22, 2017

LIFE IS BETTER IN FLIP FLOPS

I just love wearing flip flops and just couldn't resist this sentiment! My card was made for a stamping friend, Lorraine. I wanted it to be a bright, cheerful, fun card.

The following products were used to make my card...

Impression Obsession - Hello Summer stamp set
Gina K Design - Sweet Corn card stock
SU - So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Luck Limeade, Ballet Blue, card stock
DCWV - The Glitter Stack DP
MFT - Stitched Square Scallop Edge Frames die-namics
Taylored Expressions - Flip Flops die
Spellbinders - Classic Circles & Classic Scallops dies
MFT - Chevron Stripes die-namics
Enamel Dots

This is what the inside of the card looks like. I always design the inside of my cards too. It makes the card sturdier and gives them a more finished look.  :)


Until next time...

3 comments:

loz said...

Fabulous card Clara..Loz

Chris Boldovici said...

Oh what a fun summery card Clara. I am sure Lorraine will love it!

SunnyD said...

Oh cute cute I love the way you decorated it. Great card.