Monday, March 5, 2018

A TREE FOR ALL SEASONS

Every so often I like to find an older or retired stamp set that hasn't seen ink in quite awhile and ink it up. There are so many great sets that have been retired over the years that I always enjoy using them again. This set is called A Tree for all Seasons by Stampin' UP! I love how the first image is a tree in the spring, then that same tree in summer, fall, and winter.

Here are the other products that were used to make this card.
Spellbinders - Classic Squares dies
MFT -  Blueprints 3 Die-namics
MFT - Stitched Square Scallop Edge Frames
SU Garden Green card stock
MFT - DP - Proper Pinstripes
Various Copic Markers

Until next time...

3 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card and stamp set with the four seasons Clara..loz

Chris Boldovici said...

Awesome card Clara. Love that stamp set, you did well with this card idea....Love it.

Hugs
Chris

Christina Lytle said...

Beautiful cards, I really like them all! I'm following you now... :)