Friday, March 1, 2019

ESPRESSO YOURSELF

For the Aloha Challenge this week over at Kitty Bee Designs, I'm using this image called Espresso Yourself, by Sparkle N Sprinkle, who is one of the sponsors of the challenge. A big thank you to them for giving me this image to create with!
I used a black base with a white panel, then topped it with another panel of Creamy Caramel by SU. The design I have on the paper is a digital one, but I can't remember who the company is! I must have it on a flash drive so I am going to find it and will update this post when i do. Next, I used a few various Copics to add some color to the coffee cup and shading, then cut the image out using MFT's Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX. To keep the card clean and simple, I just added the two little black enamel dots.


2 comments:

loz said...

Fabulous card and DP Clara..Loz

Unknown said...

A very classy card, Clara. Love all the shades of brown.It makes me want to get a big dish of coffee (coffee mocha chip ice cream,that is). Lol.