Saturday, July 13, 2019

CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Hi everyone! The theme this month for a swap I joined is Christmas in July. Wow, it seems strange making a Christmas card in the middle of the summer in 90 degree heat, but I just love snowmen so it was actually fun.  :)

Here are the products I used to make this months swap card...

SU - Real Red and Garden Green card stock
Strathmore Bristol Smooth White Heavyweight Paper
Hero Arts - Merry Little Christmas Snow Group
Copic - B00
Zig Markers - Various colors

The recipient of my card lives down in Texas where it's even hotter. I'm sure it will seem strange to her while making her swap card too. I also decorated my envelope with a very winter themed design. I wonder what the mail person who delivers it is going to think..... LOL



3 comments:

Paula said...

Awww, that's such a cute card :) And good for you for making a Christams card in July (can you send me some of you mojo? I'm in dire need, LOL)

loz said...

Fantastic snowmen image and card Clara. It is very cold here so your card is perfect..loz

Anonymous said...

All your cards are wonderful.......I love looking at them so please keep adding them for all of us to enjoy.....love and Hugs D