Wednesday, July 8, 2020

COOKIES!

I was in a swap and the theme was for everyone to make a card of something that made them happy. Well, there are lots of things that make me happy, but one of the them is COOKIES!!  I had this cute little Elzybells image that said it all....


A fun card and perfect for the theme. Here are the few products it took to make it.
Elzybells - Just Desserts stamp set
MFT - Plaid DP
SU - Perfect Plum card stock
Bella Besties - DP from the Freehand Graph & Dot collection
Copics - Various colors
Foam squares to lift the sentiment up on the card, 2 yellow pop up dots, and 6 little hearts die cut from scraps for the final touch.

Yes, I love cookies! 😊


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea. I’m with you on the cookies. Cute card.
Pat

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh. What a great card.....I love it’s perfect and made me giggle and smile. Just great you are so talented...thanks for sharing.....Hugs D.

loz said...

Such a cute image and card Clara..Loz

Paula said...

how cute!!! She is just adorable. And have to agree, cookies make me happy too :)