Tuesday, August 4, 2020

HIGH TOP SNEAKERS

Here to share with you is a card I made with a die and stamp from the new August release from Frantic Stamper! This fun new release this month is for Back to School, Autumn, and Halloween!    


Here are the products I used to make this card:

High Top Sneaker die - FRA-DIE-10881
Digital Talk Stamp Set (for the greeting) FRA-CL-161
MFT DP - Tiny Hearts Bright
MFT - Razzle Berry card stock
MFT - Blueprints 20 (heart die)
MFT - Stitch Circle STAX

This high top sneaker is the perfect die for making cards for teenagers or any sports lover. 
I'll be back soon with lots of other cards that I've made using the new August release! 


4 comments:

Paula said...

O.M.G. That is fantastic!! I love this die and this card...oh and I want those hi-tops too!!

loz said...

Fantastic card and die set Clara..Loz

Anonymous said...

That card is adorable. You go girl.
Pat

Anonymous said...


That is a great great card......I just love it.....you are so clever.....your cards make me cheery .......
Way to go gal......Hugs from 6 ft. Away. Lol.
D