Tuesday, January 12, 2021

LAYERED TIGER LILY

The holidays were so busy I wasn't able to get many cards shared with you. But HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone! I'm back again to share one of the newest cards I've designed for the Frantic Stamper January release.


One of my favorite flowers is an orange tiger lily and my favorite color is orange. This was perfect...win, win! 

The pretty DP is MFT's Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Pastels. The solid colors of cardstock used is Sweet Mango and Dark Sage by Gina K Designs. This beautiful die is called Layered Tiger Lily by Frantic Stamper (FRA-DIE-10953) and the sentiment is also by Frantic Stamper called In Sympathy (FRA-CL-168). This die would be great to use to make anniversary, birthday and thinking of you cards.

I'll be back soon with more cards I designed for this months release. :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are one of my favorite flowers love love them......they make a beautiful card.....thank you so much for sharing.....love it....hugs from 6 ft. Away. D

Anonymous said...

Nice card Clara! I love tiger lilies (and orange) too!

--
Regena (The Manic Crafter)

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colours Clara..Loz

Chris Boldovici said...

Beautiful card, love it!