Wednesday, January 10, 2024

RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR DAY

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

I wish you all a wonderful 2024 with good health and happiness. I'm here to show you my first card of the new year.
This card also starts off the new year for the Star Stampz challenges. The first theme for the new year was Fairies. I used an image called Flower Fairy Daisy and it can be found in the Star Stampz Etsy shop here!  Besides the image, here are the other products used to make my card...

Wild Lilac card stock - Gina K Designs
Barely Banana card stock- Stampin' UP!
Greeting - Gina K Designs
Various Ohuhu Markers
Micro Disco Ball Sequins - Gina K Designs
Clear Wink of Stella - (for the fairy wings)

Check out the challenge blog for Star Stampz here!

Until next time...
 

2 comments:

Helen said...

A beautiful card - love your colours and that sentiment suits the image perfectly.

Thanks for another great card for the Star Stampz Challenge.

Helen x

loz said...

So Beautiful Clara...Loz