Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


I've been really busy with lots of family events this month so it's gotten me a bit behind on blog posting. I'll be sharing some of the cards I made for the events during the next couple of weeks with you.

This card was made for Steven using a House Mouse image. He loves to golf every chance he gets so I thought this would be a great card for him this year.

Stamps: House Mouse image by Stampabilities, greeting image by Stampin' UP

Ink: Black Stazon, Brilliant Blue

Paper: Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Basic Black, Ballet Blue. All by Stampin' UP

Also used on this card were various colored pencils,orange brads, photo corner punch by SU, and some blue & white gingham ribbon from Michael's.

I hope all dad's everywhere had a wonderful Father's Day!

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Oh Clara! How adorable are those colored golf tees! They're colored to perfection! You do such a fabulous job with House Mouse stamps! I'm sure Steven loved it! :D