Friday, June 6, 2014

YOU GO GIRL!

Happy Friday everyone!
It seems as though it was such a long week....I really am happy that my work week is over with and I am looking forward to starting my weekend. My order also arrived today from MFT and I can't wait to play with the new things I bought. 
Here's the card I made for a challenge I joined called "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". I made it for the challenge but with my granddaughter in mind. Lucy is a cheerleader and I plan on giving this card to her...
The cardstock that was used is Close to Cocoa, Yo-Yo Yellow and some designer paper all by SU!
Pierced rectangles by MFT were used along with Bitty Banners from The Cat's Pajamas. Copics were used for the color, using B000, B23, E00, E31, E35, Y02, Y11 and Y17.The cute little image is called "Stick Cheerleader" and is a digital image by Bugaboo Stamps. The Word stamp was given to me by a stamping friend. Thank you Jennie!
I hope you all enjoy the weekend....  :)

4 comments:

http://Cardunow.blogspot.com said...

Oh Clara. Perfect perfect.....she will love it ....great challenge card. Hugs Deloris

http://Cardunow.blogspot.com said...

Oh Clara. Perfect perfect.....she will love it ....great challenge card. Hugs Deloris

Paula said...

Love this card, it's so cute and so perfect for Lucy. She's a lucky little girl to have such a special grandmother :)

Chris Boldovici said...

Such a cute card, hope she loved it!

Hugs
Chris B