Friday, January 2, 2015

CHRISTMAS CARD FOR 2014

I did pretty good this year in getting all of my shopping done and wrapped, some baking done, making a few things (including Casey's treats), and even got my Christmas cards made. I know not everyone got them in time for Christmas..... but this year I was able to get them made, unlike last year.
Real Red by SU was used as the card base. An embossed layer, done using a Cuttlebug embossing folder, was placed on top. The pretty holly patterned paper is from "A Christmas Carol" paper pack made by KaiserCraft. The mitten image is from "Make a Mitten" by SU, and the little greeting is from a set called "Stampin' Words" made by Rubber Stampede. Real Red and Wild Wasabi inks by SU were used. To finish off my card, a little plaid ribbon was placed on the mittens. I think it added just the right touch...

1 comment:

Paula said...

Very cute card! Love the mittens, just the perfect touch for a Christmas card.