Wednesday, March 23, 2016

EASTER BUNNY

Here is the Easter card I made for this year. I think what I liked the most is using all of the different colors on it.
Here are the supplies I used to make my Easter card...

Stampin' UP - Bunny Hugs
Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots embossing folder
Copics - Various colors
MFT - Blueprints Tag Builder 4
Bakers Twine
Button
Stampin' UP - Dimensionals to raise the center panels up from the card base.
Paper - Everything used was taken from my paper scraps

I just love being able to make full cards using scraps!

I've been making more cards than usual lately and I'm really lovin' it! I still have other things that I'll be posting soon so keep checking back... :)

4 comments:

SunnyD said...

Oh Clara.......he is so adorable. Love him. Great card.

Unknown said...

I like the button and the pastels that remind me of the robin's egg jelly bean candy!

loz said...

This is so Cute Clara..Loz

Paula said...

CUTE!! Your bunny is just too precious. Great Easter card.