Thursday, March 17, 2016

SPRING TIME


The challenge this week over at Cardcamp was to make a card that reminded you of spring time!  I chose to make mine a combination of both birds and flowers with this adorable image from Stampin' UP's "For the Birds" stamp set.


Here is a list of the supplies used to make my spring time card.

SU - Pale Plum card stock
MFT - Pierced Circle STAX
MFT - Border Die-namics (name unknown)
MFT - Blueprints 3 Die-namics
Copic markers - various colors

I also used two different pieces of DP. They were just in my paper scraps that I try to use up, so don't know the manufacturer of them. They matched great though!  :)

I deliberately didn't use a greeting on my card because I'm not certain what I am going to use it for. It would make a good birthday card, as well as, an Easter card or just simply a thinking of you one. 

4 comments:

SunnyD said...

Absolutely beautiful......

Chris Boldovici said...

OMGOSH! that is so darn cute....and I love the color too.

Hugs
Chris

loz said...

Beautiful Spring card Clara..Loz

Unknown said...

I love this pastel plum color and the little birds taking a spring bath. It could be a get well card or a birthday card or just a 'thinking of you'. Nice edging around the checks and the big bow gives it weight.