Friday, December 8, 2017

KITTY CHRISTMAS

Here is the card I made for challenge #109 over at Kitty Bee Designs, Aloha Challenge in December. The adorable kitty image is from one of the sponsors of the challenge, Kadoodle Bug Designs. The image is called Cute Kitty Christmas.
I've been wanting to use the MFT Die-namics called Stitched Scallop Basic Edges and thought that it would be perfect for my card. It sets this little kitty with the bowl of Christmas cookies off perfectly!  The other products that were used for my card were...

Spellbinders - Holiday Dies
Memory Box - Twinkling Snowflake Duet Die
SU - Silver Glimmer Paper
SU - Garden Green Card Stock
SU - Kraft Card Stock
American Crafts - DP from the Marquee Love Collection
Copics - Various Colors

Unfortunately, my picture doesn't show the beautiful sparkle of the twinkling snowflakes on the card, but this SU Glimmer Paper really has a wonderful sparkle to it! It's my favorite glitter paper I've ever used.

Until next time...





1 comment:

loz said...

Beautiful image, card and layout Clara..Loz