Tuesday, December 19, 2017

JOY 2017

This is the Christmas card I made to send out this year. It's not my typical style of card, but I really like it, along with the navy blue card stock it was made with.
I wouldn't have been able to make this card without the help of my MISTI. I needed a clear, sharp image and MISTI was up to the task with all of the multiple times the stamp had to be re-inked to get a nice dark, clean image on so many cards. Here are the products used to make my card.

SU - Very Vanilla & Night of Navy card stock
SU - Joyful Nativity stamp set
Sunny Studios - Holiday Style stamp set
SU - Night of Navy ink
VersaMark ink
Gold embossing powder
Gold cording

I wish each and everyone of you a wonderful Christmas, and a safe, healthy, happy new year!

Until next time...


2 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card Clara..Loz

Paula said...

Gorgeous!!! Mine is fantastic! Thank you so much. Merry Christmas my friend.