Sunday, January 7, 2018

GOOD LUCK PANDA

On every first Sunday of each month, I post a new Spotlight card made using a digital image from Kitty Bee Designs. I decided to use this cute little panda image called Good Luck Panda for my January spotlight.
This easy card was made using the following products...

Kitty Bee Designs - Digital image Good Luck Panda
MFT - Zig Zag Stitched Square STAX
SU - Bamboo II Background Stamp
SU - Creamy Caramel and Wild Wasabi Card stock and dye based inks
Copics - various colors
My Mind's Eye - enamel Dots

I hope you like my January spotlight card. See you again soon!
Until next time...

3 comments:

Chris Boldovici said...

what sweet lil Panda card Clara. love it. Happy New Year to you and your family....hope y'all are keeping warm!

Hugs
Chris B

loz said...

Super Cute image and card Clara..Loz

SunnyD said...

He's wonderful And perfect for her......your so clever. Great card