Sunday, April 15, 2018

TEACUPS

I've never been a big tea drinker, but I LOVE teacups! Maybe that's why this teacup die is one of my favorites. I've made this card before but not using these fun colors.
Which one is your favorite?


The beautiful card stock colors are all by Gina K Designs. They have such beautiful colors and many have matching envelopes you can get to go along with your cards. Here are the products used to make these cards.

Gina K Designs - Bubblegum Pink, Wild Lilac, Turquoise Sea, Black card stock
MFT - DP - Dots & Stripes Neutrals
Poppystamps - Teacup Stack die
MFT - Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frame dies
Gina K Designs - Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Sentiment - V.I.P.'s

Until next time...

3 comments:

loz said...

Fabulous cards and tea cup die Clara. I love them all but my favourite is the 3rd one as it is my colour...Loz

Chris Boldovici said...

Awesome Card Clara!

Chris B

Christina Lytle said...

Very nice cards..