Sunday, April 22, 2018

WREATH BUILDER

I've been working with one of the most sought after things in the stamping world at the moment.... Gina K Designs Wreath Builder! It is sooooo addictive and every color combination I used with it was a success.
Here are 3 of the cards I made using the Wreath Builder. Each card measured a 4.5" x 4.5" square. I will list below the card stock and ink colors I used on the cards. I really had fun making these cards and I'm really happy with how they all turned out.

Gina K Designs - Dusty Rose, Wild Lilac, and Tomato Soup card stock
Gina K Designs - Dusty Rose, Innocent Pink, Jelly Bean Green, Wild Lilac, Lovely Lavender, Turquoise Sea, Tomato Soup, Peach Bellini, and Lemon Drop ink
MFT - Pierced Circle STAX Die-namics
Nuvo Crystal Drops
SU Jewel Rhinestones
Gina K Designs - Sentiment - Doodle Sayings
Stampendous - Sentiment

Until next time...

4 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful cards and colours Clara..loz

Chris Boldovici said...

Awesome cards and color variety! Really shout spring to me.... :)

Hugs
Chris B

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Clara. One of the gals in our local stamp group was talking about that set on Thurs.
Pat

Christina Lytle said...

Beautiful!