Sunday, May 6, 2018

MY GREATEST ADVENTURE

I want to share with you my spotlight card for May over at Kitty Bee Designs. The cute little panda image is called "Smile for the Camera" and can be found in the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy shop.

Each month, each member of the design team selects the image they'd like to work with. With traveling and photography being two of my favorite things.... I didn't think twice that this was what I wanted for my image!  Here's a list of what I used to make my card.

SU - Not Quite Navy card stock
Recollections - DP
MFT - Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX die-namics
Copics - various colors

This image would also be perfect to use on a vacation scrapbook page, don't you think?

Until next time...

2 comments:

Chris Boldovici said...

Clara, this is just way to cute....your so creative!

loz said...

Fabulous card Clara..Loz