Friday, July 27, 2018

FLOWERS IN THE SPRING

This is the first card I've made using a digital image already colored. Although it was really easy to whip this card up, I felt like I was "cheating" not coloring it myself. Although it still is a handmade card.

The image is a digital colored image by Fabrika Fantasy called "First Flower"
Also used to make my card are these items...

MFT - Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frame Die-namics
MFT - Upsy Daisy Die-namics
SU - Basic Black, Green Galore, Brocade Blue, More Mustard card stock
Enamel Dots

Fabrika Fantasy was one of the vendors who sponsored the #123 challenge on The Aloha Challenge this week for Kitty Bee Designs. A big thank you to them for sharing their images with the design team!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Paula said...

This is too cute!! I love the image (and how great is it that it is already colored!) I've never used one (YET) but love the look of yours...inspiring me to try this! Fantastic job.

loz said...

Gorgeous card and image Clara. it is not cheating, just using your imagination...loz