Sunday, August 5, 2018

THE LITTLEST BIRDS

Isn't this just the sweetest little image??? Mama and her sweet little baby birds!
In one of the stamp groups I'm in, we recently had a swap where your partner sent you the main image to use on the card you needed to make and then send back to them.  I was thrilled to get this little bird image and knew I had the perfect little sentiment to go along with it.  Here are the supplies needed to complete this sweet bird card...

SU - Brocade Blue, Pear Pizzazz card stocks
SU - DP - Paper pad
MFT - Stitched Dome STAX Die-namics
MFT - Flower & Leaf Trio Die-namics
Stampendous - Spring Sentiments stamp set
SU - Flying High stamp set
Copics - Various colors
Enamel dots

I hope Judy likes the card I've made for her using her image!

Until next time...


2 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card and image Clara..Loz

Paula said...

Cute card! And love the swap idea of sending an image. And definitely the perfect sentiment for that adorable image.