Thursday, August 16, 2018

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

 I always liked cactus plants. They remind me of my mothers plants that she had on top of her sewing machine, in front of the sunny window in the kitchen. This card was made for my stamping friend, Pat.


This stamp is from a set by Gina K Designs called Your own kind of Beautiful and the sentiment is a stamp by V.I.P.'s that I have had forever! :)
Besides the stamps, these are the other products that were used.

MFT - Stitched Rounded Rectangle STAX
SU - Really Rust and Always Artichoke card stock
SU - DP from the Pattern Pack 11
Copics - Various colors
SSS - Wavy Scallop Stitches die
Enamel dots
Dimensionals

Hope you all are having a great day!

Until next time...



4 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful card and cacti stamp Clara..loz

Chris Boldovici said...

Very nice card! I am sure your friend Pat, will love it....

Hugs
Chris B

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Diane

Paula said...

Fantastic, and your coloring looks great. Fantastic card :)