Saturday, September 21, 2019

REMOVING STAMPS FROM THEIR WOOD BLOCKS


I couldn't wait to show you the project I've been working on for the past several months. I have unmounted all of my Stampin' Up stamp sets (that I am going to keep) from their wood blocks!
Just look at the space they used to take up! The front two bins are filled with the stamp sets that used to be in all of those cases stacked around them. The bins don't take up very much room. They fit nicely on a shelf now.

The front and back of what they look like now.

It was a big job and it did take a long time to get these all done. But I'm so glad I decided to go ahead and do this. NO REGRETS! I still have about 125 sets (not in the picture) that will be sold and donated. A big thank you to Brenda and Lucy who helped with the project! 

Until next time...

4 comments:

loz said...

Fantastic idea Clara. I am amazed you have soooo many stamp sets..Loz

Lori said...

Do you have directions on how to this?

Anonymous said...

That is amazing how much space they took up when I gave them to my dil there were boxes and boxes. Great job done Clara. Hugs D


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Anonymous said...


Great job, Clara. Now you have a lot more space to fill up!
Pat


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad