Tuesday, October 1, 2019

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

It's my favorite time of the year again....and my favorite holiday, Halloween! I decided to make a little goody bag. We all like goodies!  :)


The tag was made using the Sizzix Super Scallop Tag die, along with the following things to design it...

Kitty Bee Designs - Owl Witch Image
Spellbinders - Classic Square Die
Corner Rounder
SU - Basic Black and Only Orange card stock
Signo white gel pen
Copics - various colors
SU - Teeny Tiny Wishes (sentiment)
3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
The Dollar Tree - Orange fabric bag

This was a fun little project to make. I hope you like it.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


3 comments:

loz said...

Fabulous tag and goodie bag |Clara..loz

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely the most creative person I have met in all my years of card making.
Great card.
Hope all is well.
Hugs D.

Paula said...

This is so cute!! I might need to go Trick-or-Treating at your house :)