Thursday, October 17, 2019

TIS THE SEASON

I have another card to share with you all. I just bought a pad of plaid DP and love each and every one of the papers! You'll be seeing more of these Christmas plaids...

Here is what i used to make this card...

SU - Night of Navy and Bravo Burgundy card stock
MFT - Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics
Recollections - Winter Wonderland (sentiment)
Craftsmart DP - Christmas Plaids
Embellishments - Snowflakes
SU - Stitched Felt Winter Wishes

I hope you like my mitten card. I love little mittens and wear them not only in the winter, but on those chilly days of Autumn here in New England too.  :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely perfect little mitten card.....love it.
Hugs. D.

chrisboldo said...

oh my gosh I love this card, so festive.....

loz said...

Beautiful card and papers Clara..Loz