Monday, December 30, 2019

BELIEVE

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  Before we go into the new year, I wanted to post my Christmas card I made for 2019.   

I used a base using Stampin' UP's Cherry Cobbler and added a single layer of both black and gold on top of that. The top layer is a pretty green plaid DP made by Craftsmart from a collection called Christmas Plaids. Besides the papers, here are the other items I used to make this Christmas card.

SU - Layering Circles dies
SU - Framelits - Holiday Collection
SU - Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
SU - Braided Linen Trim 3/16"
SU - Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set
MFT - Die-namics - Blueprints 3

Wishing you all a Safe, Healthy, Happy New Year!



3 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card Clara. I hope you have a fabulous new year and 2020...Loz&TeddyB

Anonymous said...

Just love the plaid card. Great job, Clara.
Happy New Year.
Pat

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card to sign out of 2019. Into 2020.....hope you had a great Christmas and a great 2020 coming very soon. Hugs. D.