Sunday, December 15, 2019

JOYFUL WISHES


Well, it's the 15th of the month so I'm back to share with you my card made for Createful Heart Design for December!  This cute little image is called "Sparkles Snowman" and can be found in the Zibbet shop here! 


You can join us for our monthly challenge which is posted on the 15th of each month and will run until the 13th of the following month.  All challenges have an "anything goes" theme. You can join us here!

I hope you like what I created this month. Check back again on the 15th of next month to see what I create for January.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!


2 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous image and card Clara. I hope you have a fantastic holiday season and a great 2020..Loz&TeddyB

Anonymous said...

Oh Clara. Makes me smile. Your creativity is unsurpassed......love this. The design team is very fortunate to have someone who is so talented...Hugs D.