Tuesday, April 21, 2020

FRANTIC STAMPER

I have some exciting news to share with you all!


I have been asked to be on the design team for Frantic Stamper, Inc. as a guest designer!  This is a new line for me and I'm really excited with the products I've seen so far.

I have accepted, and will start designing for them beginning with their new release for the month of June. 


They have a monthly release with lots of goodies and I can't wait to share my designs using their products. You can check them out by clicking HERE! or clicking on this logo badge on the right of my sidebar.



4 comments:

loz said...

Congratulations Clara. I have quite a few of their lovely dies..Loz

Anonymous said...

Clara, I am thrilled for you. I am positive you will do us all proud!
Pat

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and the wonderful works you create.....can’t wait for you to share your great
Creations....Hugs.
D

Anonymous said...

How exciting. Can't wait to see what you do.
Carol